About Property Management Section
Property Management Section
The Property Management Section is responsible for the management of
University’s property and items and distribution of consumable stationery.
- Process and apply for deeds of land and buildings of the University and fire insurance.
- Manage building signs in Mandarin Chinese and English and the borrowing of spare keys.
- Assist in space allocation and area calculation.
- Manage the allocation of faculty research offices and student dormitory space temporarily rented by faculty and staff members.
- Stipulate property and item management guidelines, implementation of property inventory check, information on disposal of property for the purpose of property management.